lördag 1 februari 2014

J-Ro & Tash - "My Style, My Game" (Prod. DJ Devastate)


My good friend J-Ro just dropped his new mixtape "818 Antics Vol.2 " on iTunes & Spotify. The mixtape was first released as a Mix-CD but now it's also out as a full DIGI-release on SickBay Records.

I produced the track "My Style, My Game" Ft. Tash. Real cool to get a chance to work with the legendary Alkaholiks.  

J-Ro's own words about the project:
"818 Antics vol.2 is a collection of songs from 5 projects I have coming up in the future. Some of them have been heard before but most of them haven't. The songs on this project are from 2008 up until now. My next project will be Boom Bap West. -J-Ro"

Featuring: Blu Toof; E-Swift (of Tha Alkaholiks); King T; Kurupt (of Tha Dogg Pound); LaLa Campbell; Maylay Sparks; Rezee; Styliztik Jones; Tash (of Tha Alkaholiks); Xzibit

Producers: DJ Devastate; Don Mario; Dr. Dre; Dumb Bunny; J-Ro (of Tha Alkaholiks); Moe; Psycho Les (of The Beatnuts)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar